STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
You should update this document to reflect your T&C.
Below text serves as a suggestion and doesn’t engage Odoo S.A. responsibility.
- The client explicitly waives its own standard terms and conditions, even if these were drawn up after these standard terms and conditions of sale. In order to be valid, any derogation must be expressly agreed to in advance in writing.
- Our invoices are payable within 21 working days, unless another payment timeframe is indicated on either the invoice or the order. In the event of non-payment by the due date, My Company reserves the right to request a fixed interest payment amounting to 10% of the sum remaining due. My Company will be authorized to suspend any provision of services without prior warning in the event of late payment.
- If a payment is still outstanding more than sixty (60) days after the due payment date, My Company reserves the right to call on the services of a debt recovery company. All legal expenses will be payable by the client.
- Niektóre kraje stosują potrącenie u źródła od kwoty faktur, zgodnie z ich wewnętrznymi przepisami. Wszelkie potrącenia u źródła zostaną zapłacone przez klienta organom podatkowym. W żadnym wypadku Moja Firma nie może ponosić kosztów związanych z ustawodawstwem danego kraju. Kwota faktury będzie zatem w całości należna Mojej firmie i nie obejmuje żadnych kosztów związanych z ustawodawstwem kraju, w którym znajduje się klient.
- My Company undertakes to do its best to supply performant services in due time in accordance with the agreed timeframes. However, none of its obligations can be considered as being an obligation to achieve results. My Company cannot under any circumstances, be required by the client to appear as a third party in the context of any claim for damages filed against the client by an end consumer.
- In order for it to be admissible, My Company must be notified of any claim by means of a letter sent by recorded delivery to its registered office within 8 days of the delivery of the goods or the provision of the services.
- All our contractual relations will be governed exclusively by Poland law.